24 HOUR ACCESS IS EXCLUSIVELY FOR HOMETOWN FITNESS MEMBERS ONLY.
- By entering Hometown Fitness you are agreeing to abide by all rules, regulations, terms & conditions related to the use of the facility.
- No Guest or Non Members are allowed. Allowing unauthorized guests will result in the immediate termination of Membership without notice or refund, and possible Theft of Service charges being filed with the local Police Department.
- Do not share your Access Card with anyone. Each Member is given their own personal access card to gain access to the facility.
- FOR YOUR SAFETY AND THE SAFETY OF OTHERS, Do Not allow others to follow you into the facility.
- Access can be denied if *Your membership has expired or *Your monthly drafted dues were returned NSF
MINORS MUST BE AT LEAST 14 YRS OLD
NO ONE UNDER 18 IS ALLOWED IN THE FACILITY WITHOUT
PARENT/LEGAL GUARDIAN SUPERVISION PAST 8PM.
WARNING: Hometown Fitness DOES NOT participate in or condone the use of Illegal Steroids/Drugs...The use of illegal substances are NOT PERMITTED in this facility.
- NO Profanity or Loud Obnoxious Music. Be respectful of others around you.
- NO sitting on equipment - USE IT or MOVE IT!
- DO NOT drop or slam weights on the floor.
- Return the weights to the rack
- Wipe down the equipment after use - we provide the towels and cleaner
- NO unauthorized personal training. Personal Trainers must be contracted with Hometown Fitness.
- If you see someone doing something that may put others in danger, or intentionally damaging equipment, feel free to let us know by calling (936)258-3888. Please give us the date, time and brief description of the person(s). All calls will remain anonymous. Thank You for helping us to keep our facility safe.
PROPER WORKOUT ATTIRE MUST BE WORN AT ALL TIMES
This includes shirts, shoes, and shorts/pants.
*NO MID DRIFTS SHOWING
*SPORTS BRAS ARE NOT CONSIDERED SHIRTS. SHIRTS MUST BE WORN AT ALL TIMES.
*NO SHORT, BOOTY SHORTS
*NO DIRTY SHOES/ NO WORK BOOTS
*GUYS MUST WEAR SHIRTS AT ALL TIMES